Vip services for 400 guests daily at Alinghi base during the 33rd AMERICA’S CUP Valencia
Alinghi, the Swiss sailing syndicate which was established as a professional unit in 2000 by Ernesto Bertarelli to win the America’s Cup, got twice: 2003 and 2007.
Alinghi became known in 2003, when he not only became the first European team to win the Copa America, but also the first team to win on a debut.
In this event and immediately after his victory in the 32 AC World Series, Team Alinghi in Valencia presents his Alinghi 5 AC90:
- Type: Catamaran carbon fiber composite
- Construction: Alinghi Villeneuve + Décision Corsier, Switzerland
- Length: 27.5m (90 feet)
- Beam: equivalent to two tennis courts next to each other
- Mast height: Equivalent to a 17-story building
- Gennaker: 1’100m2
- Construction hours: 100,000 h
- Carbon fiber used: 30’000m2
Real Club Náutico de Valencia.
The celebration of the America’s Cup in Valencia saw the consolidation of the city as open to the Mediterranean and infrastructures to meet these major events destination. Competitions that are lived with intensity and that put Valencia on the world map of nautical tourism.
CORPORATE HOSPITALITY/ Sports Marketing
- Staff coordinator
- Food and Beverage
- Alinghi PR assistant